Terms and Conditions
For Fitness Classes
- All fees must be paid before the commencement of classes.
- Class packages are strictly non-shareable, non-refundable.
- Class packages are transferable only upon approval from the management.
- When a Class Package has expired, no extension of expiration date; no refund or replacement class for any unused class will be entertained.
- In the event an instructor is unavailable, we reserve the right to find a replacement instructor or to reschedule the class.
- Classes are open for booking on the last week of each month for the following month. Please refer to our Booking Cancellation Policy.
- Booking of classes is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The participant will be liable for any property damages or loss to Mirror Image Academy arising from negligence on the part of the participant.
- Inappropriate behaviour or language will not be tolerated in class. Management will reserve the right to deny entry to such participants without refund.
- Classes will not be conducted on Public Holidays, Chinese New Year's Eve, Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve.
- We reserve the right to amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
Booking Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation is required by 12pm on the day of booked class or the class will be considered as a class attended. This is to allow other students on the wait list to attend.
- A class is forfeited in the event of a no-show.We reserve the right to cancel a class with less than the minimum number of students booked.
- A minimum of 5 participants is required to conduct a class.